Add to your gear
Request To Borrow This Gear
Entry & Release
Write A Review
"Ive had these for two seasons now. Before switching to these bindings, i had the 2005 Burton Freestyle bindings. I absolutely love these bindings. They are very responsive (especially since these have the toe cup as the Freestyle's didnt), they ..."
The binding turned to by more Burton [and non-Burton] pros than any other enters the next chapter in freestyle mastery. Taking tech to new levels, the Burton Cartel snowboard bindings unveils the NEW canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II with DialFLAD. Sounds tech, huh? Benefits of this hi-back include less weight, more strength, increased adjustability, and better yet, a balance of power, comfort, and tweak ability never before seen in snowboarding.
- Rider profile: Advanced
- Ratchets: Aluminum
- Short-fiber, glass-reinforced nylon baseplates, with gapless EVA toe and heel pads, and a unidisc offer all-around compatibility - Ergonomically correct Team Skyback II nylon hi-back with canted hinge optimizes power and comfort
- Tool-free, locking DialFLAD™ (Forward Lean Adjustment) stiffens hi-back torsionally; features two open positions, for unlocking and forward lean
- Precurved, triple-axis, telescoping ankle and toe straps pull foot down and back while eliminating pressure across top of foot
- Comfortable Primo Capstrap™ with Grip Fit locks you in the binding
- Dual-density heel cushioning softens impacts
- Easy-to-grab Smooth Glide buckles, with chrome-plated aluminum levers, close and release quickly
- Tool-free, adjustable ''gas pedal'' supports the toes, preventing boot drag and increasing leverage for efficient power transfer - Hi-back features OTT™ (Over The Top) padding for cushioning that won't bite your calf
No Snowboarding shops found near .
Users Who Own The Burton Cartel Binding size L View All (1)
NOTE: When a thread is created, everyone who owns this gear is notified, unless they specify otherwise.
Comments for Dave's size L Cartel
These comments are generic to binding size. Please login to post a comment.